Forgetful

Tag from Yen

1. They say elephants never forget. Would you compare your memory to that of an elephant or gnat? ahhhhh !!! I'm just thankful the blog software for helping me keep track of my past.... definitely, this is one reason why I started blogging...

2. What kinds of things do you find it easy to remember? names and dates

3. What kinds of things do you find it difficult to remember? places

4. How does your short-term memory compare to your long-term memory?
short term memory : maybe perceived in something like images?!?
long term memory : linguistic content that signifies something valuable?!?


5. How do you commit things to memory? Do you use tricks, songs, images, word associations, or other little mnemonics?... word associations

I don't know who are haven’t try this tag ... friends feel free to grab it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The derive benefits of orange fruit

London is the place to be...

13 Ways to stay Happy